New SmartClave® Introduced by WSF Industries, Inc.
WSF Industries, Inc. is pleased to announce our new SmartClave® technology now supplied across all of our Autoclave control system platforms. SmartClave® is a completely scalable technology, from simple Autoclave Door Closure controls to fully automated process control and material handling systems. SmartClave® technology integrates a Programmable Logic Controller and touch-screen display with an intuitive messaging system to assist operators, maintenance, and supervisory personnel in all phases of operation. Inspired by our 75 years of experience designing and manufacturing Autoclave systems, WSF SmartClave® systems can provide the required features for any Autoclave application.
- Intuitive messaging throughout every step of Autoclave Closure and Process operation
- Full system integration with operator assist, diagnostic, maintenance, and alarming features
- Enhanced Autoclave Door Closure and Process safety interlocking by monitoring all sensors, operating switches, and output devices.
- Status of all system devices readily available without opening electrical enclosures
- Secured Levels of operation for Operators, Maintenance, Supervisory personnel
- A multi-program, multi-step Profiler/Controller with easily user-definable process cycles can be fully integrated into the system
- Eliminates the need for separate digital process controllers
- Local Real-Time Trending and Historical review of Process variables available
- Process cycle and system logs can be locally stored on removable media or accessed by common Web browser applications
- Process tuning, system component status screens available to assist Maintenance personnel
- Adds lamp flashing, annunciator, timing and diagnostic features to standard control devices
- Remote monitoring options available including applications for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android smartphones
- A SmartClave™ system is fully scalable to meet any Autoclave application
A WSF SmartClave® is also a “Smart” investment. Our time proven and tested Autoclave designs provide years of reliable service. SmartClave® enabled systems are often available at the same or even reduced cost compared to original hard-wired or digital controller based systems. Please consider upgrading or replacing your current system with a new Autoclave system designed, integrated, and manufactured by WSF with SmartClave® technology. Our sales engineers are available to discuss your Autoclave application requirements today.